Many teenagers leave home for college but don't take their faith with them. Popular writer and speaker Sean McDowell offers a solution for this problem: a new way of approaching faith that addresses the questions the emerging generation is asking and that incorporates a radically humble and relational approach.
An impressive list of contributors including Dan Kimball (They Like Jesus but Not the Church), Brian Godawa (Hollywood Worldviews), and Josh McDowell show that today's apologetics must employ...
- a clear connection with everyday life
- an invitation for people to express their doubts and wrestle with tough questions
- a culturally savvy understanding of the way secular people view Christians
- an engaging methodology that captures the imagination before engaging the mind
- a strong emphasis on the resurrection and how it changes everything
This resource is imperative for leaders who are ready to engage a new generation with the claims of Christ.
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Sean McDowell is an educator and a popular speaker at schools, churches, and conferences nationwide. He is author of Ethix: Being Bold in a Whatever World, coauthor of 77 FAQs About God and the Bible, Experience Your Bible, and Understanding Intelligent Design, and general editor of Apologetics for a New Generation and The Apologetics Study Bible for Students. He is currently pursuing a PhD in apologetics and worldview studies. Sean’s website, www.seanmcdowell.org, offers his blog, many articles and videos, and much additional curriculum.