Completely revised and updated for Logic Pro X, this Apple-certified guide shows you how to record, produce, and polish music files with Apple’s professional audio software. Veteran music producer David Nahmani’s step-by-step, instructions teach you everything from basic music creation to advanced production techniques using Logic’s software synthesizers, samplers, and digital signal processors. Learn about all of the key features in Logic Pro X including Flex Pitch, Drummer, Drum Kit Designer, Track Stacks, MIDI Effects, and more. Using the book’s online files and Logic Pro X, you’ll begin making music in the first lesson. Whether you’re looking to use your computer as a digital recording studio, create musical compositions, or transfer that song in your head into music you can share, this comprehensive book will show you how.
- Lesson and media files available online
- Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
- Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
- Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
- Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
- Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the Apple Certifi ed Pro Exam
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book is awesome! David Nahmani takes you through the learning process of using Logic Pro X like a champ. This book is easy to read, easy to follow, and loads of fun! He will even quiz you throughout the book to make sure you know the short cuts all around the keyboard - making sure you're a Logic pro when you're finished. If you're trying to decide on a Logic Pro X manual/walkthrough, the journey ends here - this is your book.