In the only Apple-certified book on the Apple productivity apps–Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, you’ll learn the how and why of creating and publishing first-rate documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Working through this guide, you will gain confidence working on progressively more complex, real-world projects, using Pages, Numbers, and Keynote both alone and together to produce sophisticated and robust results. This guide provides coverage of the latest features in the Apple productivity apps.
- All new guide covers the Pages, Numbers, and Keynote productivity apps for Mac; explores iOS versions of the apps; and shows workflows using iCloud Drive.
- Quick tour through all three apps on OS X highlights the similarities in their interfaces and tools and reveals important new features.
- Self-paced course-in-a-book with accompanying lesson files focuses on practical, real-world projects building in complexity throughout the guide.
- The official curriculum of Apple Training Pages, Number, and Keynote course used in Apple Authorized Training centers worldwide.
- Chapter review questions summarize what students learn to prepare them for the Apple certification exam.
About the Author
Benjamin Levy (Los Angeles, CA)has been a successful Macintosh consultant for more than 20 years. Ben is a member of the Apple Consultants Network, the Apple Certification Alliance, and is an Apple Certified Trainer. He is also vice-president of the Los Angeles Portable Users’ Group and regularly speaks and gives presentations at events like MacWorld/iWorld.
Table of ContentsExploring Pages, Numbers, and Keynote
Lesson 1 Getting Started
Lesson 2 Discovering Common Features
Publishing with Pages
Lesson 3 Approaches to Word Processing
Lesson 4 Working with Charts and Data
Lesson 5 Designing a Brochure
Lesson 6 Building Promotional Materials
Lesson 7 Creating Rich Media ePubs
Organizing and Illustrating Data Using Numbers
Lesson 8 Organizing Data Using Numbers
Lesson 9 Making Interactive Spreadsheets
Lesson 10 Making Customized Calculators
Lesson 11 Illustrating Data Using Charts
Make Compelling Presentations with Keynote
Lesson 12 Outlining a Presentation
Lesson 13 Making Media Rich Presentations
Lesson 14 Developing a Custom Theme
Lesson 15 Rehearsing and Delivering a Presentation
Working with iPad, Mac, and iCloud Apps
Lesson 16 Pages, Numbers, and Keynote for iOS
Lesson 17 Moving Between iOS, iCloud, and OS X