In this Apple-authorized guide, director and filmmaker Michael Wohl teaches the advanced skills that editing professionals need to know most. Using compelling professional footage, Wohl delivers a comprehensive course on Final Cut Pro X v 10.0.3.
- Includes downloadable lesson and media files
- Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
- Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
- Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
- Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
About the Author
Michael Wohl is an award-winning filmmaker who has written, directed, and edited independent films for more than fifteen years. As part of the original Final Cut Pro engineering team, he helped design the original, award-winning product. As an instructor, Michael teaches and designs curricula at UCLA, and has taught at AFI and San Francisco State University. He has spoken at film festivals and conferences including Sundance Film Festival, South by Southwest, DV Expo, Macworld, and NAB. His books include Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro 7 Advanced Editing and Apple Pro Training Series: The Craft of Editing with Final Cut Pro.