Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
If formulas have always been your nemeses, this book is for you! Thoroughly practical and authoritative, this book brings together, in three parts, thousands of formulas, rules, and figures to simplify, review, or to refresh the user's memory of what he/she studied in school. This desktop reference shows how to solve every kind of math and physics problem you're likely to encounter in school and business, and it explains simply and easily how to find answers fast, learn key formulas and definitions, study quickly and learn more effectively--from fundamental mathematical rules to physical definitions and constants.
- Presents all formulas, rules, and definitions precisely, simply, and clearly.
- Covers metric units of measurement, U.S. units of measurement (USCS), tables of equivalents metrics and USCS units.
- Reviews the fundamentals of algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and analytical geometry.
- Presents the application of differential equations and integral calculus.
- Solves problems concerning simple interest, compound interest, effective rate, annuity, amortization of loans, and sinking fund payment.
- Shows the comparative advantages of binomial distribution, standard distribution, Poisson distribution, and normal distribution.
- Includes most used definitions and formulas of kinematics, dynamics, statics, mechanics of fluids, thermal variable of state, thermodynamics, electricity and magnetism, light, and basic definition of atomic and nuclear physics.
- Offers most used fundamentals of physical constants.
|Publisher:||Industrial Press, Inc.|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 7.00(h) x 0.80(d)|
Table of Contents
Part I: Units
- International System of Units
- Metric Units of Measurement
- U.S. Units of Measurements
- Tables of Equivalents
- Analytical Geometry
- Mathematics of Finance
- Calculus. Statistics
- Part III: Physics
- Mechanics of Fluid
- Temperature and Heat
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Wave Motion and Sound
- Appendix Index