This 604-page user-friendly book shows you how to easily produce an abundance of Fresh Organic Produce and Plentiful Healthy Fish; as well as how to earn extra income or even start/operate a profitable aquaponics business, if that is your desire.
At a minimum you will be able to feed your family healthy organic food. Give away, barter and/or sell your harvest surplus.
Everything from Beginner Basics to Operating a Profitable Aquaponic Business, Step-by-Step Instructions and SO much more is included in this VALUABLE resource.
Expensive university courses and lengthy on-site training workshops which cost thousands of dollars do not provide as much valuable material as presented in this comprehensive user-friendly ‘how-to’ book.
Included is everything you need to know about aquaponics, including:
1. The different types of aquaponic systems.
2. Design plans for each type of system.
3. Critical information about all of the fish & plants that can be raised in aquaponics.
4. How to scale your system if you desire to expand in the future.
5. Critical maintenance & operation information.
6. Equipment, plumbing, life support, and supply information.
7. Safety consideration.
8. How to operate your system off-the-grid.
9. Cost information.
10. Cost Benefit analysis report.
11. A Real-World aquaponics business plan.
12. How to breed your own fish.
13. How to grow your own organic fish food.
14. Where/how to best sell your fish/plant harvest.
15. How to barter your surplus.
16. Comprehensive business information.
17. The problems with traditional agriculture methods.
18. The problems with the current/future food industry.
19. Aquaponic marketing ‘how-to’ tools.
20. Lots of information about Greenhouses.
21. And SO much MORE !!!
This book will show you how to successfully barter and earn extra money from your aquaponic harvest; and even transition your aquaponic operation into a profitable business.
Also included within this book are design plans, over 400 photos, illustrations, charts, and valuable tables which show you how to set up and operate different types of aquaponic systems of any size, step-by-step, and how to scale-up in size to produce even more organic vegetables and fish as you desire grow.
This book will provide you with everything you need to know so that you can to easily turn your aquaponics operation into a profitable venture. It also has a real-world aquaponics business plan; as well as a valuable cost-benefit analysis, and other important aquaponic business data.
This book has easy to follow detailed step-by step instructions showing you how to create and maintain different types of aquaponic systems of all sizes so you can consistently feed your family environmentally friendly sustainable healthy organic food, substantially lower your food cost, and even earn extra income.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 1.88(d)|