- Get it by Wednesday, September 27 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Written and edited by leading scholars in the field, this collection explores Aquinas’ continuing relevance to contemporary theology and his ability to enlighten inter- and intra-faith dialogue.
- Explores Aquinas’ continuing relevance to contemporary theology.
- Looks at how Aquinas illuminates dialogue both among Christians and between Christians and non-Christians today.
- Written by both scholars of Aquinas and those who are actively involved in ecumenical and inter-religious dialogue.
- Topics range from Aquinas and Eastern Orthodoxy to Aquinas and atheism.
- Helps us to think rigorously about what is required to speak truthfully to people with different beliefs.
|Series:||Directions in Modern Theology Series|
|Product dimensions:||6.04(w) x 9.09(h) x 0.38(d)|
About the Author
Frederick C. Bauerschmidt is Associate Professor of Theology at Loyola College in Maryland. He is the co-editor of the journal, Modern Theology, and the author of Julian of Norwich and the Mystical Body Politic of Christ (1999) and Why the Mystics Matter (2003).