- Crastina die, alleluia (Ad Missam in Vigilia)
- Main se levoit Aëlis, rondeau
- Ainsi doit entrer en ville, rondeau
- Occhi belli e sia ver che in lungo pianto
- Giovinetta vezzosetta
- Deh, come invan chiedete
- Cruda Amarilli, song
- T'andernaken / Laet ons mit hartzen / Hoboekentanz / Laet ons mit hartzen / Ihesus is een kyndekyn cleyn / Laet ons mit hartzen
- Get it by Friday, October 27 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Archiv Produktion 1947-2013 is a limited-edition set celebrating 66 years of innovative recordings of repertoire ranging from Gregorian chant to the music of Ludwig van Beethoven. Fifty-four reissues are housed in this sturdy, cube-shaped box set, each presented in cardboard sleeves featuring the original covers, along with a 200-page booklet recounting the label's history, and a bonus sampler for 2013. While many of these revered albums have long been available on CD, a few appear here for the first time, and the collector who'd rather dispense with searching for individual titles should take advantage of this generous package. Prominent composers include J.S. Bach, whose cantatas, concertos, and keyboard music have been a core part of Archiv's catalog, as well as Vivaldi, Monteverdi, Scarlatti, Handel, C.P.E. Bach, Haydn, and Mozart, among many other major figures of western music in the Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, and Classical eras. The roster of artists is a veritable who's-who of the beginning decades of period performance practice, including such luminaries as Alfred Deller, Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau, John Eliot Gardiner, Reinhard Goebel, Nikolaus Harnoncourt, Ralph Kirkpatrick, Charles Mackerras, David Munrow, Trevor Pinnock, Simon Preston, Karl Richter, and myriad others who became legends performing for this distinguished label.