Jesus prophesied that prior to his return the whole Church will be asleep (Mt. 25:5). So why is the Church asleep, and what are the consequences?
In Are We Ready for Jesus? How to Prepare for His Return, Nelson Walters offers an explanation and challenges the Church to begin preparing for the most important event the world will ever see.
Many Christians are apathetic, believing that "Hard times won't affect me."
• Find out how the end times will affect you, and what to do.
• Uncover THE sign of Jesus's return.
• Learn how to evade deception from within the Church, and how to avoid "falling away."
• Discover the signs leading to the rise of the Antichrist and where to look for him.
• Recognize the importance of attitude in enduring the coming storm, the role of Israel, and how we need to respond to God's people.
Jesus commanded us over thirty times to be observant and watchful for his return. Heed the warnings and make sure you're ready.
|Product dimensions:||5.99(w) x 9.05(h) x 0.63(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Ready Or Not 1
Chapter 2 The Emperor's New Clothes: Why Aren't We Ready 9
Chapter 3 Monopoly Money: How to Recognize Our Treasure 33
Chapter 4 It's a Wedding: How to Adjust Our Attitude 45
Chapter 5 Don't Believe the Movies: How to Avoid Deception 65
Chapter 6 Eyes Wide Open: What to Watch For 105
Chapter 7 Sibling Rivalry: How to Relate to Israel 157
Epilogue: An Unlikely Choice: What's the Next Step? 183