Army Techniques Publication ATP 4-25.12 Unit Field Sanitation Teams April 2014 provides guidance for establishing, training, and employing unit field sanitation teams. Implementation of the techniques presented in this publication will enable commanders to maintain a fit and healthy force capable of accomplishing the mission in any environment.
The principal audience for ATP 4-25.12 is all commanders, leaders, unit field sanitation teams, individual Soldiers, Department of the Army civilians, and military contractors.
Army Techniques Publication 4-25.12 consists of ten chapters�
- Chapter 1 includes a brief history of the unit field sanitation team, highlights its success, contributions, and importance as a force health protection asset.
- Chapter 2 identifies health threats to Soldiers while in the field or deployed and articulates individual and leader responsibilities for implementation and enforcement of preventive medicine measures.
- Chapter 3 identifies the critical importance of potable water to Soldiers, identifies sources of water in the field, and outlines methods to disinfect water for safe consumption.
- Chapter 4 discusses the techniques and procedures for properly preparing, safely transporting, and serving meals in the field.
- Chapter 5 addresses the importance of properly disposing of human waste and wastewater generated by shower and food preparation facilities.
- Chapter 6 identifies pests commonly encountered by Soldiers in the field and then identifies techniques and procedures for pest avoidance and management.
- Chapter 7 identifies types of heat injury, their causes, and prevention techniques to protect Soldiers in the field.
- Chapter 8 identifies types of cold injury, their causes, and prevention techniques to protect Soldiers in the field.
- Chapter 9 identifies toxic industrial material hazards commonly associated with military operations.
- Chapter 10 identifies noise hazards associated with military operations and provides proven protection measures to protect Soldiers� hearing.
|Publisher:||eBook Formating Team|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||468 KB|