This unique book combines the experience of a professional chef with the expertise of a registered dietitian, offering readers a valuable guidebook/resource tool for preparing healthy food. The science of nutrition and the art of cooking are fully integrated to illustrate the infinite possibilities of healthy cooking that achieves quality in all areas of taste and customer satisfaction.
|Product dimensions:||7.92(w) x 9.93(h) x 0.85(d)|
Table of Contents
2. Exploring the Past.
3. Nutritional Guidelines.
4. Health and Diet.
5. Smell and Taste.
6. Taste with Herbs and Spices.
7. Natural Flavorings.
8. Flavoring with Wines and Spirits.
9. Cooking for Nutrition.
10. Weight Control.
11. The Food Label, Daily Values and Goals 2000.
12. The Vegetarian Diet.
13. Menu Planning.
14. Marketing Nutritional Menus.
15. Breakfast Foods.
18. Salads and Entremets.
19. Vegetables, Legumes, Potatoes and Grains.
23. Vegetarian Entrees.