- It's Only a Paper Moon
- Just a Gigolo
- Three Little Words
- On the Sunny Side of the Street
- Somebody Loves Me
- Why Was I Born?
- If I Could Be with You (One Hour Tonight)
- Mean to Me
- You Took Advantage of Me
- Body and Soul
- I Guess I'll Have to Change My Plans
- Can't We Be Friends?
- Among My Souvenirs
- I'm Gonna Sit Right Down (And Write Myself a Letter)
- Stay as Sweet as You Are
- Fine and Dandy
- I've Got the World on a String
- What Is This Thing Called Love?
- Crazy Rhythm
- Limehouse Blues
- All God's Chillun Got Rhythm
- I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues
- I'm Coming Virginia
On the first of two LPs featuring Tatum live at the Crescendo Club in 1950, the great pianist interprets a dozen standards in familiar but impressive fashion. His routines on some tunes became set pieces but still were quite remarkable as evidenced by this fine performance.