Check, reinforce and improve critical skills and textual understanding to give students the best chance of success in their AS/A-level English Literature exams.
Containing over 150 ready-made activities for Skirrid Hill - with comprehensive answers provided online - this write-in Workbook:
• Actively develops knowledge and skills as students practise questions that cover plot and structure, themes, characterisation, form and language, contexts and critical approaches
• Ensures that every student achieves real progress with activities that gradually build in difficulty, plus additional 'Challenge yourself' tasks to target the top grades
• Helps students make the transition from GCSE to AS/A-level, with guidance from experienced examiners and teachers on higher-level skills, such as analysing structure and using literary terminology
• Focuses on exam skills with a separate section that includes practice essay questions and advice on: question types; essay planning; writing about extracts and whole texts; using evidence and context
• Encourages independent learning as students use their Workbook at home or in class, throughout the course or for revision and exam preparation
• Supports the AQA A, WJEC Eduqas and WJEC AS/A-level English Literature specifications through a wide range of activities suitable for every exam board