The book is designed to comply with the Edexcel International A Level biology syllabus. It contains precise, comprehensive and complete notes for Unit one. The Diagrams are specifically tailored to provide an effective visual means of learning. The book is very popular with students across the globe and has helped thousands of students to achieve excellent results in the Advanced subsidiary and Advanced Level exams.
|Publisher:||Stafford Valentine Redden|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.23(d)|
About the Author
Dr. Stafford Valentine Redden (M.A.; M.Ed.; M.Sc.; Ph.D) is a reputed author of A Level Biology and O Level Science books. His books are very popular with educators and students, both nationally and internationally. In his 10 years of association with the Centre for Higher Secondary Education (C.H.S.E) in the Maldives, he has served as Head of Biology and conducted numerous workshops on examination skills and teaching methodology in various countries, including Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Sri Lanka and Maldives. He continues to serve as Head of Biology in Villa International High School, Rep. of Maldives.Some Publications by the author are1. AS Biology With StaffordUnit 1: Lifestyle, Genes & HealthISBN: 978-81-910705-0-7
2. AS Biology With StaffordUnit 2: Genomic Expression, Biodiversity and Natural ResourcesISBN: 978-81-910705-1-4
3. AS Biology With StaffordUnit 3: Practical WorkbookISBN: 978-81-910705-2-1
4. A2 Biology With StaffordUnit 4: On The Wild Side, Immunity & ForensicsISBN: 978-81-910705-3-8
5. A2 Biology With StaffordUnit 5: Physiology of Exercise & Nervous CoordinationISBN: 978-81-910705-4-5
6. A2 Biology With StaffordUnit 6: Practical Workbook
The books cover the Advanced level syllabus comprehensively and prepare the students to apply the How Science Works criteria for the A Level examinations.