Award winning financial advisor, Eszylfie Taylor, brings together the top professionals in the industries of real estate, mortgage lending, and insurance to offer advice on the most important, yet often underappreciated, aspects of preparing for, creating, and managing your future. Do you have a solid financial foundation? Are you a baby boomer and your parents are getting up in age? Do you get an annual insurance check-up, and do you understand why it's important to do so? Are there real benefits to working with a real estate team instead of an individual real estate professional? Could learning more about the process of getting a home loan get you the house you desire? Would you like to reduce the pain of paying taxes while increasing the possibility of a tax deduction?
Do you know how to decide which professionals will be best able to help you achieve your goals and avoid the most common consumer mistakes? Would you truly like to be financially stable and successful no matter what income level you are currently at?
You will learn:
- What Does It Really Take to Have a Solid Financial Foundation? (Eszylfie Taylor)
- Advice for Baby Boomers Who Are Caring for Aging Parents (Vanessa Terzian)
- The Importance of an Annual Insurance Check-Up (Dana Dattola)
- Benefits of Choosing a Real Estate Team over an Individual Realtor (Brian Parsons)
- Navigating the Process of Obtaining a Home Purchase Loan (Monty Kennedy)
- How to Reduce the Pain of Paying Taxes while Increasing the Possibility of a Tax Deduction (Chuck Stanislawski)
When you're ready to learn from the best-ask the experts.