Asp 3.0by Dave Mercer
Microsoft Active Server Pages (ASP) is one of the fastest growing programming segments for Web applications and e-commerce. This book servers our vast beginner audience. Great for developers regardless of experiencecombines core coverage with real-world applications. Unique "learn by doing" pedagogy,not just theory as with competing books.
Learn the fundamentals of ASP programming by following the steps and examples in this easy-to-use guide.
Through tutorials and hands-on exercises,programming instructor Dave Mercer explains the fundamentals of ASP,including Web programming objectives,ASP scripting,object-oriented programming,Active Server Components and ADO,client/server applications,debugging,and security. If you want to get started programming in ASP right away here is the perfect self-paced learning solution for you.
This Beginner's guide is Designed for Easy Learning:
- Modules - Each programming concept is divided into logical modules (chapters),ideal for linear learning
- Goals - Each module opens with the specific programming skills you'll have by the end of the module
- Ask the Experts - Q&A sections throughout
- 1-Minute Drills -Quick self-assessment sections to check your progress
- Annotated Syntax - Example code annotated with commentary that points to the particular technique illustrated
- Projects - Coding exercises contained in each module that build on one another,from simple to complex
- Mastery checks - End-of-module reviews that test proficiency using multiple-choice,fill-in-the-blank,and simple coding questions
- McGraw-Hill Companies, The
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 1.11(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews