Modeled directly on the bestselling Sinus Survival, here is the most integrative, complete asthma-relief guide available today.
Here's why asthma sufferers can't afford to be without Asthma Survival:
- It features a Quick Fix, fast-start program. The Quick Fix allows the reader to begin the most important aspects of the program immediately without having to read the whole book.
- It is one of the only books to address the huge overlap of allergies (90 percent of asthmatics have them) and sinusitis (nearly 70 percent of asthmatics have them).
- It provides specific, integrated instructions for a dietary supplement plan.
- It lays out its New Life Eating Plan as one of the most profound ways to slow the disease.
- It gives a balanced, comprehensive approach to herbal choices that are most accepted within the holistic medical community.
- It offers a simple, powerful introduction to the most important breathing exercises.
- It offers the only book to propose a unified theory of emotional causes of this disease based on worldwide trends and statistics of familial patterns
Author Biography: Robert S. Ivker, D.O., is an assistant clinical professor in the Department of Family Medicine and a clinical instructor in the Department of Otolaryngology at the University of Colorado School of Medicine, and past-president of the American Holistic Medical Association.
Todd H. Nelson, N.D., is a widely recognized naturopathic physician and the director of the Tree of Life Wellness Center in Colorado
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||5.52(w) x 8.26(h) x 1.00(d)|