Scores from four ASVAB subject tests are used to determine eligibility for enlistment.These include: Arithmetic Reasoning, Mathematics Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, and Word Knowledge. ASVAB Basics focuses on these four subject tests and provides the preparation a potential recruit needs to ace them.
- Test-taking strategies to help you score high
- Extensive drills and exercises
- 12 practice tests with explanatory answers
- Updated salary and retirement information
- Completely revised Word Knowledge review
- Revised Paragraph Comprehension review
- Military career information for each branch