ASVAB Exam Cram, Second Edition
Succeed with topical reviews, practice exams, and preparation tools
ASVAB Exam Cram, Second Edition, is the perfect study guide to help you pass the ASVAB exam. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains an extensive set of practice questions, including 200 printed questions in two full practice exams. The book covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your ASVAB exam!
- Master all four domains of knowledge covered on the ASVAB: verbal, math, science/technical, and spatial
- Accurately interpret the meaning of paragraphs and of words presented in context
- Review essential math, physical science, and biology principles
- Master the basics of electricity and electronics
- Understand the technologies that make automobiles and other vehicles work
- Check your knowledge of shop tools, terminology, and techniques
- Review and understand basic mechanical and physical principles
- Practice for the newest Assembling Objects exam module by recognizing how objects will look when they are put together
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||6 MB|
About the Author
Kalinda Reeves started her writing career while she was an ELINT analyst in the Air Force, providing research and analysis whitepapers to the Strategic Air Command (SAC) and the Joint Strategic Target Planning Staff (JSTPS). As a civilian, she has accumulated more than 20 years of experience writing research, business, technical, and engineering documentation for government, military, and civilian customers. Her focus is network and telecommunications hardware, software development, and certification writing. During her writing career, she has written many nonpublic documents for various customers, addressing system- and circuit-level hardware; uniquely developed, hardware-specific programs; and programs that were implemented across government and military communications systems. In addition, she has been a freelance writer for 15 years, during which time she co-authored five networking-genre books for public distribution.
Kalinda currently lives in Omaha, Nebraska, providing documentation, business analyst, and other project-level consulting for local telecommunications and finance companies. When she is not working, Kalinda spends time with her children and indulges her many crafts and hobbies, including amateur (Ham) radio, cooking, and mentoring aspiring writers.