ATI TEAS 6 Study Guide: Spire Study System and ATI TEAS VI Test Prep Guide with ATI TEAS Version 6 Practice Test Review Questions for the Test of Essential Academic Skills, 6th edition available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- LCR Publishing
The Spire Study System is your key to passing the TEAS exam and earning the score you want!
No more cramming, meaningless memorization and needless, redundant reviews. The Spire Study System is not just a study guide - it is:
- A revolutionary and easy approach to studying for your test
- Pre-planned study and practice testing schedules
- Created with cutting-edge cognitive science
- Allows you to maximize knowledge retention but minimizing study time!
We guide you effortlessly through the content, letting you save brain power for studying what matters. No guessing or stressing out about how much to study! It’s not just what you study it’s HOW you study.
The Spire ATI TEAS 6 Study Guide is complete with:
- Proven scientific system to help you retain more information in less time
- 30-day study calendar that tells you what and when to study
- All ATI TEAS 6 domains covered in depth
- 2 practice tests with step-by-step answers
Our educational experts specialize in TEAS 6 test-pre, so you can have the confidence you are getting the very best information and strategies available.
With 300 practice questions covering every part of the TEAS test, you have plenty of practice to master the material. Practice tests are critical for serious test prep, and they remain one of the best ways to prepare. Whether you’re just starting to study or are almost finished, it’s always beneficial to work through practice questions that simulate the actual ATI TEAS exam.
Remember, you don’t need luck, you’ve got Spire.