Atlas of Clinical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy / Edition 2 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
Accurately identify a full range of gastrointestinal disorders using endoscopy! This high-quality atlas equips you with more than 2,400 state-of-the-art GI endoscopy images capturing every facet of normal GI anatomy and pathophysiology, for ideal comparison to any endoscopic finding you encounter in practice. Correlative histologic and radiologic findings help you to arrive at confident diagnoses.
• Provides more than 2,400 images that depict the complete spectrum of distinct presentationsmore than any other atlas available.
• Organizes chapters by body system and then disease, to help you quickly find the images you need.
• Correlates endoscopic findings with relevant histology and radiology.
• Features thumbnail diagrams that identify key features in images without obscuring the picture.
• Presents more than 50% brand-new endoscopic, histologic, and radiologic images representing the finest examples from the editors' vast collections.
• Delivers an expanded the ERCP chapter filled with the latest clinical knowledge.
• Includes a bonus CD-ROM that lets you incorporate all of the text's illustrations and images into electronic presentations.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||8.70(w) x 11.00(h) x 1.30(d)|
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Oropharynx and Hypopharynx
Chapter 2. Esophagus
Chapter 3. Stomach
Chapter 4. Duodenum and Small Bowel
Chapter 5. Colon
Chapter 6. Anorectum
Chapter 7. Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography