Expand your surgical skills with Atlas of Endovascular Venous Surgery, by Dr. Jose Almeida. This easy-to-access, highly visual reference offers the comprehensive, step-by-step guidance you need to achieve optimal outcomes in the surgical treatment of venous disorders. Detailed, full-color intraoperative illustrations and high-quality video clips capture key teaching moments, allowing you to better understand the nuances of surgery and equipping you to perform cutting-edge procedures and enhance your practice. The latest in laser-assisted distal stripping procedures, new devices for the treatment of venous reflux, and an evidence-based summary of the American Venous Forum guidelines are among many hot topics covered. What’s more, you can access the fully searchable, complete text - along with image and video libraries - online at www.expertconsult.com.
- See exactly how to proceed with high-quality, intraoperative videos that capture crucial teaching moments and provide a walkthrough of endovascular procedures.
- Access the full text, illustrations, video library, and more online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Get clinical anatomy reviews for each procedure through full-color illustrations depicting key anatomy and anatomic approaches to venous surgeries.
- Understand the correlation between imaging studies, anatomy, and surgical views by examining anatomy as seen in imaging modalities used during surgery - ultrasound, CT and MRI.
- Effectively apply the latest knowledge, techniques, and technologies including LADS (laser assisted distal stripping), new devices for the treatment of venous reflux such as ClosureFAST, evidence-based summaries of guidelines from the American Venous Forum, and more!
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||25 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1 Venous Anatomy 1
CHAPTER 2 Noninvasive Testing 23
CHAPTER 3 Venous Pathophysiology 47
CHAPTER 4 Endovenous Thermal Ablation of Saphenous Reflux 71
CHAPTER 5 Radiofrequency Thermal Ablation 159
CHAPTER 6 Laser Thermal Ablation 173
CHAPTER 7 Chemical Ablation 185
CHAPTER 8 Treatment of Perforating Veins 201
CHAPTER 9 Ambulatory Phlebectomy 221
CHAPTER 10 Endovenous Approach to Recurrent Varicose Veins 243
CHAPTER 11 Treatment of Spider Telangiectasias 253
CHAPTER 12 Thromboembolic Disease 293
CHAPTER 13 Endovenous Placement of Inferior Vena Caval Filters 311
CHAPTER 14 Endovenous Thrombectomy and Thrombolysis 333
CHAPTER 15 Postthrombotic Syndrome 359
CHAPTER 16 Iliofemoral Venous Occlusive Disease 375
CHAPTER 17 Pelvic Congestion Syndrome and Ovarian Vein Reflux 397
CHAPTER 18 Endovenous Management of Central and Upper Extremity Veins 411
CHAPTER 19 Venous Malformations 433
CHAPTER 20 Treatment of Venous Ulcers 443
CHAPTER 21 Severity Scoring and Outcomes Measurement 457
CHAPTER 22 Evidence-Based Summary of Guidelines from the American Venous Forum and the Society for Vascular Surgery 473