Atlas of Genitourinary Oncology / Edition 1 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
This atlas presents the key concepts of genitourinary oncology in a highly accessible, visual format. It covers all the major primary sites encompassed by this vast discipline, including the prostate, bladder, kidneys, and testes. Readers will find classic diagnostic images from the personal collections of expert contributors, simple diagrams of molecular biology concepts, and algorithmic presentations of treatment strategies, results, and complications.
• Features the expertise of acclaimed leaders in the field and provides access to images from their private slide collections.
• Includes a full-color section on pathology and staging by Dr. Mostofi of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
• Offers "clinical pearls" and the most clinically-relevant images.
• Utilizes a truly multidisciplinary approach with contributions from experts in all related specialties.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||8.66(w) x 11.02(h) x (d)|
Table of Contents
1. Biology of Prostate Cancer
2. Radical Prostatectomy for the Treatment of Prostate Cancer
3. Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer
4. Bladder and Other Urothelial Malignancies – Surgical Management
5. Bladder Cancer: Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy
6. Pathology and Staging of Genitourinary Cancer
7. Renal and Adrenal Carcinoma: Genetics, Staging, and Surgical Management
8. Systemic Therapy of Renal Cell Carcinoma
9. Nonseminomatous Germ Cell Tumors: Surgical Management
10. Nonseminomatous Germ Cell Tumors: Systemic Issues
11. Radiotherapy in the Management of Seminoma