Effectively diagnose and manage adult and pediatric sleep disorders with help from Atlas of Sleep Medicine, the most comprehensive and detailed source of pictorial and video guidance available. A full-color design with an entirely new image collection and video segments facilitates the observation and interpretation of sleep-related events and recordings. Whether you are preparing for the sleep medicine fellowship examination, or simply want to offer your patients today's best care, this sleep medicine book is an ideal resource!
- Consult this title on your favorite device , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Confidently treat sleep-related breathing disorders with a practical step-by-step approach to positive pressure titration, summarizing merits, demerits, dangers, and limitations.
- Observe, evaluate, and treat unusual, uncommon, and often unrecognized PSG patterns.
- See how clinical and PSG findings correlate in real time for various sleep disorders by watching video segments (new to this edition!) that show sleep movements and polysomnography data side by side.
- Visually reinforce your understanding of circadian dysrhythmias through dynamic hypnograms and a tantalizing pictorial display.
- Evaluate indications and choose appropriate dental appliances with step-by-step instruction and supporting video clips.
- Address undesired phenomena that occur in association with sleep with eight new unique vignettes with associated videos including a variety of parasomnias, cataplexy, and death from obstructive sleep apnea.
- Access the fully searchable text online including the complete image library, over two dozen videos, and more at Expert Consult.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||97 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|