Get it by Wednesday, August 23
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Are you ready to find the love of your life? Do you long for a deep, passionate, rewarding relationship?
For nearly 30 years, in their workshops and one-on-one counseling sessions, Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks have helped thousands of singles find lasting, fulfilling love. Now by popular demand, the Hendrickses share their proven, practical methods with a wider audience. Attracting Genuine Love distills their essential principles for finding and keeping love into one immersive, results-oriented program.
Join the Hendrickses and learn how to:
- Identify your Three Absolute Yes's and Three Absolute No's—your must-haves and deal breakers essential for relationship success
- Remove the number-one obstacle that prevents you from having the relationship you want
- Move through the three crucial psychological and emotional shifts necessary to find lifelong love
- Make a soul-level commitment to yourself, the critical step to invite love into your life
- Discover the power of fearless honesty, moment-by-moment communication, and the three other "real rules" to create a conscious relationship
Do you long to share your life with someone special? Let these two trusted voices in the field of conscious relationship show you how with Attracting Genuine Love. Complete with the Hendrickses' five most effective workshop practices.
|Publisher:||Sounds True, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||5.80(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Gay Hendricks received his Ph.D. in psychology from Stanford in 1974, and taught in the School of Education at the University of Colorado, retiring after 20 years of service. He is the founder of two organizations, The Hendricks Institute and the Foundation for 21st-Century Leadership. Dr. Hendricks is the author of more than 20 books, including the national bestsellers Conscious Living and The Corporate Mystic.
PhD, BC-DMT Kathlyn Hendricks
Gay Hendricks, Ph.D., and Kathlyn Hendricks, Ph.D., have used their 24-year marriage as a living experiment in conscious relationship. Leading relationship experts and founders of The Hendricks Institute, they have authored more than 25 books including the bestselling Conscious Loving, The Conscious Heart, Breath Ecstasy, and Lasting Love. Gay was a professor of counseling at the University of Colorado for 21 years, while Kathlyn has been a pioneer in the field of mind-body integration for 30 years. The Hendrickses have appeared on more than 500 television and radio programs.