Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Auditing and Assurance Services Plus NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package / Edition 15 available in Hardcover
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Directed primarily toward Accounting college/university majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Auditing and Assurance Services: An Integrated Approach presents an integrated concepts approach that shows readers the auditing process from start to finish. This text prepares readers for real-world audit decision making by using illustrative examples of key audit decisions, with an emphasis on audit planning, risk assessment processes and collecting and evaluating evidence in response to risks.
013312956X / 9780133129564 Auditing and Assurance Services and NEW MyAccountingLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0133125637 / 9780133125634 Auditing and Assurance Services
0133127397 / 9780133127393 NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- CourseSmart eCode -- for Auditing and Assurance Services
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.80(w) x 11.10(h) x 1.40(d)|
Table of ContentsPART I. THE AUDITING PROFESSION
1. The Demand for Audit and Other Assurance Services
2. The CPA Profession
3. Audit reports
4. Professional Ethics
5. Legal Liability
PART II. THE AUDIT PROCESS
6. Audit Responsibilities and Objectives
7. Audit Evidence
8. Audit Planning and Analytical Procedures
9. Materiality and Risk
10. Internal Control, Control Risk, and Section 404 Audits
11. Fraud Auditing
12. The Impact of Information Technology on the Audit Process
13. Overall Audit Strategy and Audit Program
PART III. APPLICATION OF THE AUDIT PROCESS TO THE SALES AND COLLECTION CYCLE
14. Audit of the Sales and Collection Cycle: Tests of Controls and Substantive Tests of Transactions
15. Audit Sampling for Tests of Controls and Substantive Tests of Transactions
16. Completing the Tests in the Sales and Collection Cycle: Accounts Receivable
17. Audit Sampling for Tests of details of Balances
PART IV. APPLICATION OF THE AUDIT PROCESS TO OTHER CYCLES
18. Audit of the Acquisition and Payment Cycle: Tests of Controls, Substantive Tests of Transactions, and Accounts Payable
19. Completing the Tests in the Acquisition and Payment Cycle: Verification of Selected Accounts
20. Audit of the Payroll and Personnel Cycle
21. Audit of the Inventory and Warehousing Cycle
22. Audit of the Capital Acquisition and Repayment
23. Audit of Cash and Financial Instruments
PART V. COMPLETING THE AUDIT
24. Completing the Audit
PART VI. OTHER ASSURANCE AND NONASSURANCE SERVICES
25. Other Assurance Services
26. Internal and Governmental Financial Auditing and Operations Auditing