Richard E. Cascarino, MBA, CIA, CISA, CISM, is a consultant and lecturer with over thirty years’ experience in internal, forensic, risk, and computer auditing. He is Managing Director of Richard Cascarino&Associates, a successful audit training and consultancy company. For the last twenty-five years, they have been providing consultancy and professional development services to clients throughout the southern African region as well as Europe, the Middle East, and the United States. He is a past president f the Institute of Internal Auditors South Africa (IIA SA), was the founding Regional Director of the Southern African Region of the IIA Inc., and is a member of both the Information Systems Audit and Control Association and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Auditor's Guide to IT Auditingby Richard E. Cascarino
Many auditors are unfamiliar with the techniques they need to know to efficiently and effectively determine whether information systems are adequately protected. Now in a Second Edition, Auditor's Guide to IT Auditing presents an easy, practical guide/i>/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Step-by-step guide to successful implementation and control of IT systems—including the Cloud
Many auditors are unfamiliar with the techniques they need to know to efficiently and effectively determine whether information systems are adequately protected. Now in a Second Edition, Auditor's Guide to IT Auditing presents an easy, practical guide for auditors that can be applied to all computing environments.
- Follows the approach used by the Information System Audit and Control Association's model curriculum, making this book a practical approach to IS auditing
- Serves as an excellent study guide for those preparing for the CISA and CISM exams
- Includes discussion of risk evaluation methodologies, new regulations, SOX, privacy, banking, IT governance, CobiT, outsourcing, network management, and the Cloud
- Includes a link to an education version of IDEA--Data Analysis Software
As networks and enterprise resource planning systems bring resources together, and as increasing privacy violations threaten more organization, information systems integrity becomes more important than ever. Auditor's Guide to IT Auditing, Second Edition empowers auditors to effectively gauge the adequacy and effectiveness of information systems controls.
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews