Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
- Offers a unique programmed approach that takes users through the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion with a wealth of worked examples and exercises.
- Contains Quizzes, Learning Outcomes and Can You? Checklists that guide readers through each topic and focus understanding.
- Ideal as reference or a self-learning manual.
Extra Bonus! Visit Personal Tutor Online at www.palgrave.com/stroud, the companion website maintained by this book's British publisher, where you'll find hundreds of interactive practice questions and engineering applications questions putting the mathematics in context.
- Provides a quick reference to most basic AutoCAD commands.
- Features easy-to-understand, step-by-step instructions.
- Includes AutoCAD releases 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007.
|Publisher:||Industrial Press, Inc.|
|Edition description:||Fifth Edition|
|Product dimensions:||4.60(w) x 6.90(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Cheryl Shrock is a retired Professor and Chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast College in California. The AutoCAD Exercise Workbooks are the result of both her teaching skills and her industry experience. She is an Autodesk® registered author.
Table of Contents
- Action Commands
- Drawing Entities
- How To
- Input Options