Automated man, thought inheritance and the cycle of existence.
To what extent are you in control of your thoughts and actions? If your heart beats willy-nilly, if your gut digests food regardless of your will, if your kidney filtrates your body waste regardless of your wishes how dare you think that you can control your thoughts and that you're the master of your own destiny.
If you looked look like any of your parents or walked like them or possess their tone of voice, did you also inherit your ancestral thoughts?
Is there really a beginning or an end? If more than 60% of human body composition is water, if close to 90% of human body chemical is recyclable elements, nitrogen, oxygen, carbon and hydrogen is man's life a tiny wheel in the mega wheel of the cycle of existence?
As our biological clock unwinds from conception to demise the author discuss intervening life highlights such as:
• Stranger anxiety in infants
• Adolescents, youth, menstruation, menopause and prostatism
• Memory and disorders of thought
• Cycles of major body elements
• Conception and birth
• Genetic inheritance
• Body fat, carbohydrates and protein Author brings forth into this book his experience as a thinker, a philosopher, a naturalist and a physician in clinical practice for the past twenty five years. This is his second book. He has a huge advantage peering into life from the scope encompassing realms of multiple expertise.
|Publisher:||Outskirts Press, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.34(d)|