Automotive Electronics and Engine Performance by Davis N. Dales
This new edition introduces the reader to the operating principles, diagnosis, and service procedures for all major systems affecting engine performance and drivability.
|Publisher:||Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference|
|Edition description:||2nd ed|
|Product dimensions:||8.32(w) x 10.91(h) x 0.68(d)|
Table of ContentsIntroduction.
1. Engine Performance Factors.
2. Driveability, Performance Diagnosis and Tune-up.
3. Electrical Systems Diagnosis and Service Principles.
4. Computer Control System Diagnosis and Service Principles.
5. Battery, Starting, and Charging Systems Diagnosis and Service.
6. Ignition System Diagnosis and Service.
7. Fuel Supply and Fuel Injection System Diagnosis and Service.
8. Intake, Exhaust, and Turbocharger Systems Diagnosis and Service.
9. Emission Control Systems Diagnosis and Service.
10. Cooling System Diagnosis and Service.
11. Heating and Air Conditioning System Diagnosis and Service.
12. Lighting, Instrumentation and Power Accessories Diagnosis and Service.