Learning about shapes is important to your child's development, and the Baby Einstein friends show lots of examples in nature and at home – circles, squares, triangles, stars, hearts, and more! The flaps in this book are extra sturdy and easy to pull out and look behind. Under each flap is a question to encourage interaction and increase communication skills. They shouldn't rip or tear when your little one gets excited to see what’s underneath. Bright, bold illustrations are combined with real-life photographs.
Curious minds start young! Born from the belief that the future belongs to the curious, Baby Einstein helps parents cultivate curiositywithin their children and themselves. Baby Einstein books engage curious readers with formats and content that interests, informs, and stretches their growing minds.
- Welcome to the world little one! Come explore Baby Einstein's Circles and Squares board book filled with surprises
- Perfectly sized for little hands and fingers to open and close the flaps. 6 chunky and sturdy flaps are extra strong so your little one can open and close again and again
- Surprise and delight baby with bright artwork and special treats under each flap
- Collect all the books in the Chunky Lift-a-Flap series. From colors and animals to first words and holidays, the Babies Love Chunky Lift-a-Flap series is a great introduction to reading with cheerful, contemporary, and whimsical illustrations and sturdy, easy-to-lift flaps
- Officially licensed Baby Einstein product
About the Author
Scarlett Wing is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience—beginning on the day they’re born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.