How can you tell if a name is too popular or not mainstream enough, wonderfully creative or just plain weird? How can you find the name that is perfect for you and your baby? America's baby-naming experts, Pam Satran and Linda Rosenkrantz, are here to help. They've packed all of their unique wit and wisdom into the best, most complete baby-name book ever, which includes
• More than 50,000 names, with their meanings and derivations
• Expert opinions on every name
• Unique symbols that highlight unisex names, starred recommendations, and names that are on their way up or down
• The latest celebrity-baby names
• Ethnic and international names
• Fresh alternatives for popular names
• More than 200 fascinating lists, from "Cool Biblical Names" to "Names Headed for Harvard" to "Names Kids Love Having"
...and more. Informative and inspiring, entertaining and enlightening, The Baby Name Bible is the only book that offers such far-reaching advice on the full range of classic, multicultural, and creative choices to help you figure out what's hot, what's cool, and what's right for your baby.
|Publisher:||St. Martin's Press|
|Edition description:||First Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 7.00(h) x 1.70(d)|
About the Author
Pamela Redmond Satran and Linda Rosenkrantz are the bestselling baby-naming experts on Parenting.com and the authors of Beyond Jennifer & Jason, Madison & Montana (now in its fifth edition), Baby Names Now, and Cool Names, which have sold more than a million copies. They have been quoted in The New York Times and USA Today, among many other publications, and have appeared on Today and Oprah.