If you suffer from back pain or discomfort, you're not alone. From the young to the old, from the average person to the hyper fit athlete, all are likely to suffer from some kind of back pain at least once in their lives.
In Back Stretching - Back Strengthening And Stretching Exercises For Everyone, I explain why back pain is so common in modern society. More importantly though, I will show you a series of back stretching and strengthening exercises which can bring you relief. This little book includes the following:
- information on why we all suffer from back issues
- instructions on how to stretch properly
- a series of fully illustrated back stretching exercises
- a series of fully illustrated strengthening exercises for the back
- isometric neck exercises (a strong neck is critical for a strong spine)
- information on a new therapeutic technique which is having great success in resolving chronic back issues
- Suggested stretching routines for all levels of fitness and abilities
If you've ever felt a twinge in your back after sitting in the office all day, or if you've been dealing with back issues of one kind or another all your life - Back Stretching - Back Strengthening and Stretching Exercises For Everyone is for you. Get ready to say goodbye to back pain, starting today.
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author