Get Ready to GO BACK TO SCHOOL!
These cute school themed flash cards will help you little one learn critical sight words. Sight words are those words that are so common that children need to be able to recognize them on sight (instead of sounding them out) in order to become fluent readers!
These flash cards are fun and easy to use!
* Fun flashcard image - Each word is paired with an engaging image to keep your child's attention.
* Large Writing - The words are each written in an over-sized font to make reading easy!
* Clear Font - These cards use a "serif" font which is the same style used by magazines and newspapers because of its readability.
* Grouping - Instead of overwhelming your child with the entire list, this book is divided into groups of about 10 words each to allow you to practice and master one small group at a time.
* Hyperlinks - Underneath each flash card are links to the other cards in the group. This lets you skip from place to place and keep your little on his toes!
THIS COLLECTION INCLUDES 6 BOOKS:
Sight Words for Preschoolers includes: the, to, and, a, I, you, it, in, said, for, up, look, is, go, we, little, down, can, see, not, one, my, me, big, come, blue, red, where, jump, away, here, help, make, yellow, two, play, run, find, three, funny
Sight Words for Kindergarteners: he, was, that, she, on, they, but, at, with, all, there, out, be, have, am, do, did, what, so, get, like, this, will, yes, went, are, now, no, came, ride, into, good, want, too, pretty, four, saw, well, ran, brown, eat, who, new, must, black, white, soon, our, ate, say, under, please
Sight Words for First Graders: of, his, had, him, her, some, as, then, could, when, were them, ask, an, over, just, from, any, how, know, put, take, every, old, by, after, think, let, going, walk, again, may, stop, fly, round, give, once, open, has, live, thank
Sight Words in this Second Graders: would, very, your, its, around, don't, right, then, their, call, sleep, five, wash, or, before, been, off, cold, tell, work, first, does, goes, write, always, made, gave, us, buy, those, use, fast, pull, both, sit, which, read, why, found, because, best, upon, these, sing, wish, many
Sight Words for Third Graders: if, long, about, got, six, never, seven, eight, today, myself, much, keep, try, start, ten, bring, drink, only, better, hold, warm, full, done, light, pick, hurt, cut, kind, fall, carry, small, own, show, hot, far, draw, clean, open, together, shall, laugh
95 Sight Nouns includes: ball, boy, cat, cow, dog, duck, leg, pig, sun, top, baby, bed, bell, bird, box, car, day, doll, egg, fish, girl, hand, hill, man, men, nest, ring, song, toy, way, back, cake, corn, farm, farmer, fire, flower, game, grass, home, milk, name, robin, school, sheep, street, thing, time, water, wind, chair, father, feet, garden, good-bye, horse, kitty, letter, money, morning, mother, paper, party, rabbit, rain, seed, sister, snow, stick, tree, bear, boat, bread, chicken, children, coat, door, eye, floor, ground, head, house, night, picture, shoe, squirrel, table, watch, window, wood, apple, birthday, brother
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Great for any child that needs extra practice!!