- Get it by Wednesday, September 27 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Veteran guidebook author Craig Romano hits the trail againthis time to uncover amazing backpacking opportunities all over Washington’s wilderness. Backpacking Washington details 70 routes, from the lush Hoh River Glacier Meadows to the open ridges of the Columbia Highlands and beyond. With an emphasis on weekend trips, routes range from overnight to weeklong treks and often include options for extending trips or choosing camp spots.
• detailed route descriptions and trail maps
• mileage logs with campgrounds, water, and other trail elements
• icons for choosing family- and dog-friendly trips
• recommended nearby day hikes
• info on the state’s three long-distance trails: Pacific Crest Trail, Pacific Northwest Trail, and Wonderland Trail
|Publisher:||Mountaineers Books, The|
|Product dimensions:||4.86(w) x 7.02(h) x 0.68(d)|