The Bad Apples crew is back with its biggest Halloween anthology yet!
Join The Light Brothers, Edward Lorn, Jason Parent, Gregor Xane, Mark Matthews, John McNee and Craig Saunders for a fresh delivery of all-new macabre tales for the haunting season.
• On Halloween night, an artist intends to use humanity as his canvas, to mold flesh into his greatest masterpiece. In Adam and Evans Light's BELLE SOUFFRANCE, suffering has never been so beautiful.
• Everyone knows you are what you eat. So Cam probably shouldn't munch on those chocolate eyeballs he stole. Sins of the past are only one bite away in John McNee's CHOCOLATE COVERED EYEBALL.
• Halloween comes once a year for most people. Unfortunately for Harvey, it might be coming around a little more often in Craig Saunders' OCTOBER'S END.
• The girl behind the counter at the local costume shop reads horror novels and only horror novels. She's perfect. And she's hosting an intimate Halloween get-together in Gregor Xane's THE UNCLE TAFFY'S GIRL.
• Charli is usually lonely, but tonight she's on a bus headed to a party where she hopes the man of her dreams might finally notice her. But when a masked man enters the bus, it'll be the ride not the party she never forgets in Edward Lorn's LAST STOP.
• Christians say Halloween is a pagan holiday, and Keagan's mother doesn't think Jesus would approve of celebrating it. Little does she realize that they're about to find out if that's true from Jesus himself in Mark Matthews' BODY OF CHRIST.
• Any cornfield Halloween party filled with teenagers dressed like iconic horror villains is bound to end with murder and mayhem. But when a grim reaper throws in a twist, the killing really gets out of hand in Jason Parent's PULP.
Buy the paperback and get the eBook FREE! (Amazon only)
(This book contains adult content and is suitable for mature readers only.)
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.55(d)|
About the Author
ADAM LIGHT lives in northeast Florida with his wife, his youngest daughter, and a couple of hellhounds. His short stories can be found in the anthologies BAD APPLES, BAD APPLES 2, DEAD ROSES: FIVE DARK TALES OF TWISTED LOVE, as well as in his short story collection, TOES UP. Adam is currently working on several projects, including a collaboration with his brother, Evans Light.
EVANS LIGHT is the author of SCREAMSCAPES: TALES OF TERROR, the novella ARBOREATUM and is co-creator of DEAD ROSES and the BAD APPLES anthology series. He is the proud father of fine sons and the lucky husband of a beautiful wife.
EDWARD LORN lives in the southeast United States with his wife and two children. He is currently working on his next novel.
JOHN MCNEE is the writer of numerous strange and disturbing horror stories, published in a variety of strange and disturbing anthologies, as well as the novel PRINCE OF NIGHTMARES. He is also the creator of Grudgehaven and the author of GRUDGE PUNK and the sequel, PETROLEUM PRECINCT. He lives on the west coast of Scotland, where he works for a trade magazine.
MARK MATTHEWS has a B.A. in English Literature from the University of Michigan and is a licensed professional counselor. His novel MILK-BLOOD has been optioned for a full length feature film, and the sequel, ALL SMOKE RISES: MILK-BLOOD REDUX, was released in February of 2016. He lives near Detroit with his wife and two daughters and is a member of the Horror Writers Association.
In his head, JASON PARENT lives in many places, but in the real world he resides in Southeastern Massachusetts with his cuddly corgi named Calypso. He is the author of the novels SEEING EVIL and WHAT HIDES WITHIN, the collection WRATHBONE AND OTHER STORIES as well as many published short stories.
CRAIG SAUNDERS is the author of more than thirty novels and novellas, including MASTERS OF BLOOD AND BONE, RAIN and DEADLIFT. He writes across many genres, but horror, humor and fantasy are his favorites. Craig lives in Norfolk, England, with his wife and children. He likes nice people and good coffee.
GREGOR XANE lives in Ohio. When he's not writing, you'll find him drinking an orange soda and hugging a bucket of fried chicken outside your bedroom window. He's the author of the novellas SIX DEAD SPOTS, THE HANOVER BLOCK, TABOOGASM, and the forthcoming BRIDES OF HANOVER BLOCK.