Do you want to learn how to make the tastiest baked treats easily and quickly from scratch?
Many people think that it is hard to cook the most loved baked dishes such as pizza, potatoes, chicken, etc.
It may have been true until a few decades ago, but with the right direction of a chef, who guides you step-by-step without taking anything for granted, it has become very easy even for inexperienced kids who want to learn to cook.
With this recipe book, Vicky Cooper, executive chef for over 30 years and mother of two children, wants to transfer her immense love for cooking to all kids who want to turn on the oven for the first time.
In this recipe book, you'll find:
- The basics of baking
- Baking techniques and skills
- Equipment and measuring
- Easy and step-by-step breakfast and lunch recipes
- Step-by-step snack recipes
- Step-by-step savory pies recipes
- Step-by-step pizza recipes
- Easy and step-by-step dinners recipes for one and the whole family
- Step-by-step dessert recipes
- And much more!