* The meaning of Work/Life Balance and why it is important to you and to all of us.
* How companies are recognizing the need for work/life balance among their employees .
* How to objectively analyze your job and decide if you have to find another position.
* How to improve the situation at work, if you can't leave the job you are in.
* How to better manage your time and take advantage of the time you have to get things done. How to transition from work to home and back again so that you and your family can enjoy your time together.
* How to better manage stress.
AND, I'll show you
* How to start your own plan to regain control of your life
* How to stay in control and keep your balance
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||152 KB|