• How to escape baptism's controversy and, instead, love and listen to fellow saints with whom we differ
• What New Testament baptism is really all about
• The practices of sprinkling, pouring, and immersion along with the differences between them
• The reason for extending baptism to children and reaping seven rich benefits
• How to evaluate whether our individual baptisms satisfy biblical commands or need to be repeated
Believers from all walks of life will find this treatment of baptism unifying rather than divisive, Comforting instead of condemning, and enlightening in lieu of confusing. Baptism's Beauty and Benefits does not set out to prove anyone wrong with contrary views. Rather, it presents the difficult issues of baptism in a loving, an eye-opening, and life-changing way. It will help the body of Christ to increase their knowledge of what they believe about baptism, illustrate why it is so God-honoring, and provide a deeply enriching perspective. It will remove obstacles to unity, understanding, and fellowship while opening up a wealth of encouraging blessings and benefits.