Is job hunting a new game to you?
Have you been sidelined while on welfare or in prison?
If any of this sounds familiar to you, then Barrier-Breaking Résumés and Interviews will teach you how to score. Job hunting is one of the most important games of the rest of your life. Are you ready to play it? Do you have all the equipment you'll need to win? Barrier-Breaking Résumés and Interviews will teach you the rules of this new game and make you a champion.
This hassle-free, step-by-step guide to getting a job will show you:
- What a résumé is and how to write one. Samples of résumés are included for your reference.
- How to write a cover letter and why you need one.
- How to apply for a job.
- How to "talk the talk" on the telephone when job hunting.
- How to dress for interviews.
- How to answer hard questions like "Where have you been for the past ten years?"
Barrier-Breaking Résumés and Interviews will teach you the game: how to be in it, win it, and get the gold.