- Creating of Deeds
- Sins of the Heart
- Sins of the Abdomen
- Sins of the Eye
- Sins of the Tongue
- Sins of the Hand
- Sins of the Private Part
- Sins of the Foot
- Sins of the Body
- Benefits of Dùaa
|Product dimensions:||6.69(w) x 9.61(h) x 0.06(d)|
About the Author
He learned from the famous personalities of his era, and among them were:
* His father Shaykh Sàeedul Halabiyy from whom he benefitted immensely
* Hadith scholar (Muhaddith) 'Abdur Rahmaanul Kuzbariyy
* Shaykh Haamidul 'Attaar
* Shaykh 'Umarul Aamidiyy
* Shaykh Hasanush Shatiyy
* Shaykh 'Abdul Lateef (Beirut's Muftiy)
* Shaykh Sàdiyul 'Umariyy.
Posts He Filled
* 1845 CE; 1260 AH: Overseeing Authority of the Judicial System and its courts in Damascus such as alBizooriyyah, asSanaaniyyah and Court of alBaab alKubraa.
* 1851 CE; 1266 AH: The Mawlaa (Religious Ottoman's) Rank
* 1852 CE; 1267 AH: AshShaam's Islamic Dedications (Awqaaf) Director
* 1853 CE; 1268 AH: Agriculture Court's Council President
* 1887-1869 CE; 1284-1305 AH: Damascus Muftiy. He remained in this position until he died. He used to receive questions about Islamic issues from various countries even from the Europe and non-Muslim countries.
* The Emperor Napoleon III, King of France, donated him a decorated hunting rifle as a small token in recognition of Shaykh Mahmood's efforts in containing the infamous incidents that occurred in the 1860s.
* His fame spread far and wide and the scholars of his era readily admitted his brilliance and distinctive excellence.
He authored in a wide range of noble branches of knowledge such as Quranic Interpretation (Tafseer), Hadith, Creeds and Literature. Some examples of what he authored are:
* Two volumes in Quranic Interpretation written with un-dotted letters called Abode of Secrets
* The Hamzaawiyyah Religious Edicts (AlFataawaal Hamzaawiyyah)
* The Rules of Religious Dedications
* Uncovering the Mask, for explaining his father's book
* The Judgment about Receiving a Fee in Return for Reciting Qur'an
* The Shining Light in AjJaamì Book
* Compensation Requested from the Amir, Follower and Worker
* Correct Texts about Hearing Woman's Claim for Dowry after Copulation and/or Privacy with Husband
* The Shining Stars of the Continual Hadith
* Summary of Discrediting and Crediting Personalities
The Shaykh's funeral was overly dignified and many from the scholars, Sharif families and dignitaries participated in it. Many poets elegized him.