Best Math Workbook for Elementary Students!
Learning the basic math operations facilitates the learning of advanced math topics. Therefore, mastering basic math skills is among the most important things in a child's learning journey from 6 to 10 years old. It opens doors and brings out their full potential in many ways. But often children can need a helping hand when it comes to understanding the concepts mathematics.
In this Math Workbook, students can learn the basic math operations in a structured manner. In the book, you will find a complete home-study program to help children practice the essential math skills.
The book is in-depth and carries many great features, including:
- Lively layout and easy-to-follow explanations
- Fun, interactive and concrete
- Targeted, skill-building practice
- About 200 ready-to-reproduce practice pages
- Easy-to-follow directions and fun exercises
Designed for after school study and self-study, this book is ideal for homeschoolers, special needs and gifted children alike. You can also use the worksheets during the summer to get your children ready for the upcoming school term.
The engaging questions in this book provide students with the repeated practice they need to help them master basic Math skills. Each page features several basic Math problems.
This engaging format motivates students to improve their knowledge of Math.
What Are You Waiting For?
Get this book now and your smart student fall in LOVE with Math today!
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
Reza Nazari is the author of more than 100 Math learning books including:
- Math and Critical Thinking Challenges: For the Middle and High School Student
- Effortless Math Education Workbooks
- GED Math in 30 Days
- Math for Super Smart Students: Fifth Graders and Older
- Math Workbook for AFOQT 2018
- ASVAB Math Workbook 2018: The Most Comprehensive Review for the Math Section of the ASVAB
- and many more Mathematics learning books ...
Reza is also an experienced Math instructor and a test-prep expert who has been tutoring students since 2008. Reza is the founder of Effortless Math Education, a tutoring company that has helped many students raise their standardized test scores--and attend the colleges of their dreams. Reza provides an individualized custom learning plan and the personalized attention that makes a difference in how students view math.
You can contact Reza via email at:
Find Reza's professional profile at: