Basic Trauma Life Support for the EMT-B and First Responder / Edition 4 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Prentice Hall
For 25 years, Basic Trauma Life Support has been a standard for trauma education at all levels of prehospital care. The Fourth Edition continues this tradition of excellence by retaining the strong patient assessment coverage that has made it a best-seller, while including new resources and the most current information. Completely covering all of the fundamentals that basic providers need to know, it details the skills necessary for rapid assessment, resuscitation, stabilization, and transportation of the trauma patient, and more!FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Newart program and design
• Newcase studies with follow-up in every chapter
• PearlsLocated throughout the text, Pearls contain words of wisdom from experienced providers on tips and tricks of the trade, as well as things to watch out for.
• NEWCD-ROM that will contain patient assessment video clips, Author-Tip videos, puzzles and games, an interactive trauma gallery, and case studies with questions.
• NEWCompanion Websitewww.prenhall.com/campbellTied chapter-by-chapter to the text, this website provides interactive student quizzes, complete with scoring and instant feedback, a Trauma Gallery of photos, as well as a Syllabus Manager for instructors.