The “How To Book” for Divine Healing in the Name of Jesus.
This book is a step-by-step scriptural guide on how to pray so God can heal through you.
The key Bible principles for building and releasing faith are presented in a clear and hard-hitting style so you can quickly work with God to get the healing results you need.
Use this book as a spiritual first-aid kit in times of trouble, as a tool for a more effective ministry, and as a study guide so you can grow in Christ and the power of Holy Spirit. For Christians at every level, Battle Prayer for Divine Healing, Field Manual 2 is for you!
You will discover how to:
• Develop your confidence to know with certainty that God has always been the Healer and will heal through you today
• Experience the peace of knowing what to do and how to get powerful answered prayer
• Feel love grow as you learn how to make a difference in any situation
• Learn the attitudes of prayer in Jesus’ name that always allow God to move
• Feel the joy as people are healed and lives improved by your ministry
• Learn how to “cram” in times of crises just like a student before exams to release God’s healing hand
• Watch evil fear bow as you gain confidence in God from the hundreds of scriptures in Battle Prayer for Divine Healing, Field Manual 2.
• Walk in the clarity and focus that builds the faith path God needs to heal others or yourself in time of trouble
• Experience your faith soaring to increased power with God, no matter what your level of Christian experience.
These teachings have enabled thousands of people to grow in God and see His hand move in powerful healing. Buy this book and watch God perform miracles as you use the awesome name of Jesus. Healing is in the heart of the Christian. Get this book and transform your faith to higher levels. Move into your greater destiny. Get this book today!
|Publisher:||McDougal & Associates|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author
With a BA in Chemistry and an MA in Science Education, both from East Carolina University, Don is strongly evangelical. His desire is to see the Kingdom of God grow and prevail against the gates of Hell. Now with more than thirty-five years of Bible study and with lay- and marketplace ministry experience, his focus is on what God is saying in the Scriptures and how we can work with Him in every part of our everyday lives, to His glory under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. A husband and father, Don, along with his family, lives in Eastern Pennsylvania.