B.C.: BEFORE COLLAPSE uses a d20-based architecture. Features include:
- a craft-oriented Basic Skill system that allows Characters to make weapons and accessories to their own specifications;
- a system of modifiers that adjust Accuracy, Damage, and Penetration to increase the lethality of precision-made caseless firearms;
- a system of Material Attributes (MATs) that simulates the physical properties of caseless firearms, ammunition, and accessories;
- Materiel Resistance (MAR) factors that define how much corrosion and radiation guns, ammo, and accessories can resist under combat conditions;
- differentiation between High Velocity (HV) and Low Velocity (LV) attack types, simulating the potential effectiveness of caseless ammunition; and
- the use of Hard Points (HDPs) and Vigor Points (VGPs) to simulate the toughness of Survivors and NPCs and their ability to resist lethal and nonlethal damage.
The future is coming. Will you be ready for it?
Recommended for ages 14+.