More than 60 million books sold in the Teach Yourself series!
Understand the philosophy behind Go, and how modern developments have effected this enduringly popular game
Be a Master at Go is a comprehensive introduction to this fascinating ancient game. With step-by-step instructions and clear diagrams, you will learn the concepts, tactics and strategies of the game, whether you are a complete beginner or a more experienced player aiming to reach club level.
- The origins and history of the game, and developments in computer and Internet Go
- One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started
- Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the authors' many years of experience
- Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress
- Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide