Allie has encouraged women to simplify and unburden their lives as the host of The Purpose Show podcast and through her first book Declutter Like a Mother. Now she's helping you equip your kids and tweens to discover the same joy of decluttering as they
- design and create a space that supports their interests and goals,
- make more room in their lives for playtime and creativity,
- increase productivity and find renewed focus for schoolwork,
- learn valuable life skills, and
- cut down on cleaning time, reduce stress, and feel more peaceful.
Your kids will start to understand that the less they own, the more time they have for what's important. Written in Allie's fun, motivational voice, Be the Boss of Your Stuff
- is ideal for boys and girls ages 8 to 12,
- includes photography and interactive activities with space to write, draw, imagine, and plan,
- shares step-by-step instructions for decluttering,
- offers added practical, personalized instruction from Allie's children, Bella and Leeland,
- and is a great gift for coming-of-age celebrations, the first day of spring, New Year's, Easter, birthdays, back-to-school, or school milestones.
As your kids become more proactive in taking care of their stuff, you'll find your whole family has more time and space for creativity and fun. After all, less clutter, less stress, and less chaos in your kids' lives means more peace, more independence, and more opportunity to grow into who they're meant to be.
Read Allie's first book, Declutter Like a Mother, to further equip yourself in decluttering while you empower your kids to embrace their space.
|Product dimensions:||6.60(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.80(d)|
|Age Range:||8 - 12 Years|
About the Author
Table of Contents
A Note for the Grown-Up v
Step 1 What You Need to Know 1
Step 2 Plan Your Room 17
Step 3 Get the Trash Out and Check Your Habits 35
Step 4 Get the Unused Stuff Out 53
Step 5 Sort Through Artwork and Papers 71
Step 6 Find a Place for What You're Keeping 85
Step 7 Design Your Space 103
Step 8 Maintain Your New Room 123
Step 9 Buy Thoughtfully 129
Step 10 Change Your Room, Change Your Life 139
About the Author 148