We live in a busy and increasingly stressful world. The pace and complexity of modern life is such that we often over-commit and over-extend ourselves. To cope with the increasing pressure, you have to constantly be on your toes. One rarely has time to stop and think about one's feelings or moods-instead, we just push on. Some cope better than others, and those of us who are prone to anxiety often struggle. In some countries, up to 30% of the population struggles with anxiety disorders.
This book will help you understand anxiety and overcome fear, worry, and anxiety attacks. By reading this book, you'll learn:
• the symptoms and causes of anxiety;
• the various types of anxiety disorders;
• self-help strategies to beat anxiety and fear;
• how to manage anxiety at work, in public, and at home;
• how to overcome negative thoughts and embrace positive thinking; and
• a variety of anxiety treatments, from counseling and therapy to pharmaceutical medications.
Taking a proactive approach to your anxiety will have you feeling much better and faster. Healthy lifestyle changes, doing yoga, meditating, and avoiding situations in which you feel uncomfortable can do wonders for your physical and mental well-being.
Order your copy of Beating Anxiety now!
TAGS: beating anxiety, anxiety relief, anxiety self help, anxiety management, overcome anxiety, overcome fear, anxiety and depression, social anxiety, stress reduction