In life, we give a lot of weight to the words of a dying man. Christ, realizing that he was about to be crucified, delivers his last teachings through the three parables in Matthew 25 and shares divine guidance on how to beat the odds in life and maximize benefits both on earth and in heaven. He illustrated how people excel or fall short in the face of similar conditions and circumstances, indicating that success or failure depends on whether or not we make purposeful choices. Reverend Father Anselm Nwaorgu dissects God's word and provides the framework that allows you to apply these eight principles to your own material and eternal becoming. You will learn how to:
- Tap into opportunities
- Overcome difficulties on the path of life's journey
- Co-create your own material and spiritual abundance
- Deal with negative people and influences
- Create positive affirmation and call your dreams into reality
- Connect to humanity through productive giving and achieve eternal bliss.
Beating the Odds teaches you through God's promises that choices, not chance, determine our destiny and what we do when faced with these opportunities is what truly matters.