This ebook is about the health benefits of aloe vera. Anti ageing, strong immune system, diabetes, high blood pressure and general health, as well as the beauty benefits, clear skin, treatment for acne, weight loss and symptoms of HIV. The section on Folk Remedies includes treatment for infertility, impotence, kidney stones and much more.
Egyptians called aloe the plant of immortality. Aloe vera contains about 99% water. The remaining 1% contains nearly a hundred minerals, vitamins, enzymes and nutrients that work very well together.
Consuming gelatinous plant foods main benefit is that the gels move through the intestinal tract absorbing and removing toxins out of the body. It is a great way to detoxify the body and lose weight.
|File size:||568 KB|
About the Author
Anita Hasch and her family live on a homestead near Port Elizabeth, South Africa. Enjoys reading and the internet. Her home based work consists of writing eBooks, articles and making eBook covers. She also does formatting and proofreading of eBooks. Where to Find Anita online Blog-http://anitabooks888.wordpress.com/ Twitter- Facebook-http://facebook.com/anita.hasch.7 Member of: ‘Keeping up with my Writing.’ ‘Books Go Social/Book Review Club,’ Writes for Blogger.com Blogs https://applecidervinegarforhealthanduse.blogspot.com http://healthbenefitsresveratrol.blogspot.com http://benefitsandusesoffenugreek.blogspot.com http://healthbenefitsfruitveggies.blogspot.com http://aloeandother.blogspot.com Writes for Hubpages http://hubpages.com/health/Improve-your-Health-with-Herbal-Tea and many more articles. eBooks by Anita Hasch available at Smashwords. The Inheritance Uncle Jack announces that he has left the bulk of his estate to Megan his adopted daughter. Attempts are made on his life and Megan is framed as a suspect. Tom, who is in love with her, sets out to prove her innocence. Fiction/romance/suspense https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/483948 Health is Wealth Health is Wealth is a box set which consists of 3 eBooks. health/wellbeing/alternative health https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/427756 Bedtime Bible Stories This eBook consists of 5 bible stories https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/607779 At Amazon 'A Bride For Jake'